- Professional educators, which includes the following full-time positions in a public school district: school teachers, teacher aides, school librarians, school counselors, and school nurses
- Police officers and public security officers
- Firefighters and EMS personnel
- Veterans or active military
- Correction officers and juvenile corrections officers
- Nursing faculty and allied health faculty
- Minimun Credit Score 620.
- Income Limit as per Program Guidelines.
- You can choose to receive the Down Payment Assistance as a grant (which does not have to be repaid).
- You can choose a deferred forgivable second lien loan (which only has to be repaid if you sell or refinance within three (3) years).
- You may still be eligible for our Home Sweet Texas Home Program, which offers home buying assistance to Texans who don’t qualify under the Heroes program.
- If you are buying your first home, you can also apply for a mortgage interest tax credit. To qualify, you must meet certain income requirements and the home must meet certain sales price restrictions.
Homeowner thanks to you, Yani and your proffesional staff. More than a friend, a family!!! Highly recommended.
The DG Pinnacle team is amazing. They truly deliver on what they say they can do. I highly recommend them.
Excellent team of professionals with a leader of excellence Noel Veitia.